Friday, April 04, 2008

Creative Scrapbooking Boys!

Well the children's workshop went well this morning, with 9 children and a couple of mums partaking of the facilities!

These two guys (pictured) were at the last workshop I held back in October and came back for more!
I am pleasantly surprised that a couple of boys enjoy paper crafting so much, and they are really rather good!
Anyway, back to my circle journal for me... on a deadline!
I will post all the finished workshop pieces on the ScrapBuddies website shortly.

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

I have an 11 year old son who loves to scrapbook with me. I think my 7 year old would enjoy it too. I need to make more time for this. I'm going through your blog. I just found you through a Google search for "scrapbook inspiration." I've been scrapbooking for 10 years & need to get some new motivation going for this great hobby! :-)