Thursday, April 03, 2008

Lots of Challenges

Has your Mojo left you?

If you feel the need for a challenge to get you going then try the ScrapWitch site.


It's an Australian site and every month there are a fresh set of challenges.

This month's sketch challenge is here>>>

Then there is a colour challenge, and open challenge and a quote challenge - plenty to keep you occupied.

If you want to post your LOs, you have to become a member and sign in etc, but the challenges are posted for all to see.

I particularly fancy this layout because I am currently into cirlces! So I might have a go at this one shortly... Just that I have to make a Circle Journal for my UKS Team from scratch and post it on Monday... wish me luck! LOL

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

Ahhh - just what I was looking for! :-)