Sunday, April 20, 2008

Simply Visual Scrapbooking Freebie - Phormium Background

Here is a link to the download page for my latest, and very quick, creation. It's an 8x8" background paper, so suitable for printing out onto A4 paper.

I have done exactly that and am in the process of making a quick page which I hope to show you tomorrow.

The photograph on the patterened paper is of a Phormium (type of grass like plant) which I purchased from a local garden centre today! It is one of my favourites as I love the strong pink wide stripes down the length of its leaves!

Anyway I have decreased the opacity of the photo so that it didn't overpower any layout and I have "digi-inked" the edges a little.

So enjoy. Download a copy.

1 comment:

Barbara wild said...

Sitting here in a house that is 5inches under water at the back , so can,t craft today. your site and downloads are fab. sooooo clever. Barbara