Saturday, May 03, 2008

Circle Journal "What's your Style" my entry

I have finished my double page layout in my UKS Team member's CJ with a theme of "What's your Style".

It has been interesting to attempt to find out what my style is... do I have a style?

Well, my scrapbooking is very much like my personality... I like variety, which is why I have moved house 8 times in 18 years!

My motto is "Variety is the Spice of Life"

But that's not a "style" really is it. I like to be free to choose what I do, I like to try new things all the time... so I have declared my style as "FreeStyle".

I think many of us are similar... to me a style just means that you are very "samey" and although I can be very samey at times, I get bored easily so it wouldn't last! LOL

I hope to post pictures shortly!

No comments: