Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Masculine scrapbooking page

This is page I made up as part of the demo for the Adult learners week workshop held in Bungay yesterday afternoon (see previous posts).

It is page 4 from the kit contents. I have used browns, blues and green for this one as my husband is in the photo. Although my daughter loves pink, I thought the weight of this photo was with my husband, hence the choice of patterned paper!

Another very simple page with just a strip of contrasting paper (stripes) off to one side and some rikrak wrapped around the "exapnse of green" in the photo, secured into place with 3 staples.

This layout is a horizontal version of one of the others, and I have used an "interactive" tag for hidden journaling.

In fact there is a hidden mini photo inside it too!

No comments: