Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Is it Inspiration or scraplifting?

Here is my scrapbooking page layout based on one by Cathy Zielske from her book "Clean and Simple Scrapbooking" (see below).

Would you say it was a scraplift… or would you say that Cathy’s layout merely inspired mine?

It is a 12x12 layout and so I did have to cut the white card to print onto it with my printer, Cathy on the other hand prefers to scrap on A4 size as she knows that it will fit through her printer without have to fiddle.

So what do you reckon then? Scraplift or just inspired?

I am planning on making a few "graphic design" style pages at the moment as my next demonstration at the ScrapBuddies crop in May is based on the books by Cathy Zielske.

I thought it would do my group good to cut back on the embellies for a change and get all "graphic"!

No comments: