Sunday, May 04, 2008

Circle Journal - "What's Your Style" - my pages

This is my Double Page Spread in the Circle Journal I was telling you about yesterday.

I have used exclusively Basic Grey "Pheobe" 6x6" papers.

The left hand page, however, was actually the pink card as supplied in the journal, blank, and I used 3 different ink colours to print swirls to create a patterned background directly onto the cardstock. The stamp is from the Basic Grey "Two Scoops" collection.

The right hand side has a flap which opens to reveal the journaling... basically me waffling on about the fact that I don't really have a style LOL!

Tomorrow I will post the other pics showing what is inside each of the 2inch squares on the left hand page. And possibly the transcript of the journaling, as you probably won't be able to read even with clicking on the picture here to get a bigger image!

Oooohh are you excited?! LOL

No comments: