Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Even more Valentine Maze book pages!

Ok, hope you're enjoying these pages I have been posting! Here are two more DPSs .

Top picture - I decided to get my white gel pen out and do a little bit of "faux" stitching! Again I didn't want to cover up the patterned paper too much. The ribbons were just squitty left-overs. The pink piece already had sticky tape on so I just stuck that one down, and placed some complimentary pieces over the top, stapling matching ribbon to the other photo.


Bottom picture, again I wanted the patterned paper to show, so the right hand page is only embellished with a rub-on heart and the word happy.

Both pictures are on the left page in this DPS with stapled ribbons and a diecut layered flower with button embellishment - simple!

I have sanded the edges of the photos and then coloured them with a little purple, to match the embellishments.

I think the last lot will be posted tomorrow.


No comments: