Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stamping for Scrapbookers

Here is a nice little article about using stamps as backgrounds, from the scrapbooking families.com site.

I think I will be doing a demo on stamping for beginners at my April Crop at ScrapBuddies. It is a very versatile medium and a part of stash that is very econimical, especially with the advent of acrylic stamps.

The word "pink" was stamped on this layout. It pays to deliberately jiggle the letters so that they look like that are supposed to not line up!!

And in case you are wondering... the word "Boots" was printed onto that piece of paper and then cut into a tag shape, and I have added clear gloss to the letters for a bit of depth.



By the way, Anyone interested in an ebook about how to photograph yourself well? let me know!

No comments: