Thursday, February 07, 2008

Just keeping in touch!

Hi there, just keeping in touch... I was going to post a picture of something fantastic that my daughter and myself might have done today, as we are staying with my mum for a few days.

Unfortunately we didn't "do" anything ground shatteringly interesting, but more than that... I haven't taken any pictures!! LOL

So, here are a couple of quote from humorous fridge magnets... just for a giggle...

"If at first you don't succeed... try it your wife's way!"

"men are like chocolates... wait too long and only the wierd and nutty ones are left!"

"I didn't say it was your fault.. just said I was going to blame you!"

"I'm really easy to get on with as long as you learn to worship me!"

"WARNING! I have a character defect and I'm not afraid to use it!"

No comments: