Friday, February 01, 2008

Hybrid Scrapbooking - What's that again?

I was surfing around the web... as you do... and found this blog.

Di Hickman's blog has a link to a free template as a temptation to visit the Prima Hybrid website.


I haven't had a chance to take a good look at the Hybrid Scrapbooking site myself yet as I only found it today, and I believe it only actually launched yesterday, so a brand new site.

Hybrid scrapbooking is the mixture of digital and traditional scrapbooking, so it will be interesting to see what this and other sites will come up with for us scrapbookers.

I do believe that hybrid scrapbooking will grow a lot in the coming months as more and more people try out digi scrapping! I shall be checking out the sites and reporting back to you all.

1 comment:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Let me know if I can help you at all with hybrid!
http://jshahin.blogspot.com