Thursday, January 17, 2008

Challenge - Scrap Yourself Scrapping!

I thought I would set up a challenge today, to run, say, till the end of January?!
It is to take a picture of yourself scrapbooking, and then make up a page with it and explain what our hobby (sharp intake of breath!) or should I say lifestyle, does for you. You will either need to enlist the help of someone or use a tripod. ! LOL

Here is a photo of a layout by Marni Telford in Australia from her blog "Note to self". I was looking through her blog recently and like her freestyle of scrapping.
It is particularly inspirational because it just shows that freedom and reminds me that I don't have to get caught up with fussing over stuff... a breath of fresh air.. and in that vain I shall "freely" scrap my interpretation of today's challenge!

No comments: