Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Homemade Scrapbooking Background Papers

This Picture is a homemade 12x12" background paper I created this afternoon!

Actually it's been created from a photograph of one of my daughter's nursery painting exploits! At the moment she is into just covering the whole page with paint (in this case A3 size - which is brilliant).

And by cover I mean edge to edge cleaning (as they say)! The only bit that's still white is the mark where the bulldog clip held the paper to the easel! I'd hate to think what the clip looks like!

This particular paper is called "Stormy Twilight"... you like? Bit of a grunge feel I think!

Anyway I had to work out how to get the picture up to 12x12 and at the correct resolution for printing (300dpi), but I think I have cracked it.

The photo here is only 72dpi of course, for web purposes. HOWEVER.....

I am planning to design some of my own papers and embellishments for all you lovely people to share!

FOR FREE !

All I have to do now, is (a) design them and (b) work out how to upload them to a suitable free file sharer, so that you can all download them!

So WATCH THIS SPACE... as they say!

No comments: