Monday, January 07, 2008

New Layout - first for 2008

Ok so the last post was a little boring... picture of a handful of rocks!

Well it was about using the gloss actually, but I have now glossed something else and it's on a layout!

This is my first page of 2008 - it's an 8x8 page and done in an hour and that included getting my new Craft Robo (christmas present) to cut out 2 titles, the first being the wrong way round! tut! - well it was late!

I made it up as I went along, I think it looks a little like it too - but I was determined to make up a page after all that clearing up and clearing out!

Basic Grey papers, although they were actually scrap photocopies, I had taken copies for another layout, but the colour cartidge was on it's way out and the papers were a little on the yellow side... but matched this picture well, so I used them!
The gloss I was referring to, I added to the word Moody which I had cut using the Craft Robo ("Cream and Sugar" font). It gave the brown paper a little more "oomph", but I did have to trace an outline of white around the "y" as it got lost in the "grass" !LOL

No comments: