Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Maze Book from my Teammie!

In December my fellow UKS team members and I decided to make something for each other for Christmas.

So we decided to make one item each and send it to the next person on the list we made of those joining in.

I sent an altered book (as I have posted previously) and I received this lovely maze book from my teammate Sally.

As I said to her... being someone who crafts and teaches crafts, I think everyone around me thinks they're not good enough or something... the "coals to Newcastle" syndrome!

So it was particularly nice for me to receive something that someone had really made FOR me.

It seems a shame to put photos in it, but I will do so soon, as that's what it's for!

So thanks Sally, it's a lovely little mazebook!

I will be demonstrating how to make a maze book at my next crop on Saturday 19th January.

No comments: